Live your life to its fullest at Copeland Oaks
Copeland Oaks is a diverse, complete community for active adults aged 55 and older in every stage of living.
All residents enjoy access to recreational, social, spiritual and educational activities like golf, art, music, gardening, exercise, talks, concerts and more.
It’s an ideal blend of serene country living with the conveniences of nearby city life. We offer complete independent living with added options ranging from light housekeeping and meals to skilled nursing assistance to a complete 24/7 onsite medical center.
Cruise-In Around the Lake
Car Show 2016
Sunday, July 31, noon to 4:00pm
Proceeds to benefit area food pantries.
- Complimentary hot dog bar, snacks and refreshments
- Music 50’s, 60’s and 70’s
- Dash plaques & trophies for classic cars
- $5 registration
800 S. 15th St., Sebring, OH 44672
Donate to the Oaks Foundation
Honor a loved one with a tribute to the Copeland Life Care Fund. Your gift can mark a special event, one of life’s milestones or be a loving memorial that will keep on giving. Contributions benefit and meet the Copeland Life Care Promise made via the Oaks Foundation.
Get the bird’s eye view of Copeland Oaks!
Here’s a breathtaking aerial video of our beautiful 250-acre campus in rustic Sebring, a small town central to Akron, Canton, Cleveland, Youngstown-Warren and Pittsburgh.
Meet Charlie Manypenny, Copeland Oaks’ “Best Golfer”
Resident of the Month
- He’s still hoping for his first hole-in-one (it’s only a matter of time!)
- Retired computer scientist and programmer
- He’s great with any gizmo and is known to friends and family as Mr. Fix-It
- Always sports a winning smile and a twinkle in his eye – no matter if he slices or lands it on the green