Our friends at Caring Transitions shared some helpful tips to help prepare for downsizing or a potential move to a retirement community like Copeland Oaks.
Some of those helpful tips, which can also be found on their website, include:
- Create a plan and schedule.
- Don’t be ashamed to get rid of items that belong to other people.
- Reduce your inventory of seasonal décor items.
- Dispose of broken and outdated items.
- Start the process by identifying items you absolutely love and need.
- Be patient and prioritize your well-being.
For more tips on decluttering and downsizing, visit our friends at: