Give this recipe a try from Copeland residents, Corliss & Ron!
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of water or milk we used water
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups coarsely shredded zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 1 cup of nuts we used pecans
1. Heat oven to 350℉.
2. Spray bottoms only of two 8×4 inch loaf pans. Or use mini loaf pans, which will make 4 of them.
3. In large bowl mix cake mix, cinnamon, oil, water or milk and eggs until well blended. Add zucchini and nuts and mix well.
4. If using 8×4 loaf pans bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. If using mini loaf pans bake 20 to 25 minutes.