An oldie but a goodie! This sweet treat has only a few ingredients. Copeland recommends using this recipe as a way to connect with family and friends. Set up a virtual call and cook this delicious dessert together with family and friends!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.