- 1 – 3.4 ounce box instant banana pudding
- 1 – 20 ounce can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 1 – 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts + 2 Tablespoons for garnish
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips + 1 Tablespoon for garnish
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 – 10 ounce jars maraschino cherries, halved and patted dry
- Stir together the dry pudding mix and pineapple until dissolved and thickened.
- Fold in the Cool Whip with a spatula.
- Gently stir in the marshmallows, nuts, chocolate chips, bananas, and cherries.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill. Makes about 8 cups salad.
**Note: If you are making this fluff salad to serve later, stir in bananas right before serving to keep them from getting brown and mushy.