Coaching for Clergy with Reverend Dr. Jim Ozier
Friday, April 22, 2016 8:30am-3:30pm at Copeland Oaks Retirement Community in Murphy Auditorium
Overnight lodging available for just $25 on Copeland Oaks campus with reservations.
- Five proven, thoughtful sessions to help YOU create a culture of growth in your church.
- Overcome barriers to growth.
- Understand why Organizational Culture is critical to growth.
- Learn to assess your church’s culture.
- Discover how to change your church’s culture.
- Learn proven techniques to create the culture you want.
Learn how this coach, workshop leader and consultant from Texas has worked with hundreds of pastors and churches throughout the U.S. to create a culture of growth. Learn how he enabled his church to expand from 500 to over 4,000 members and opened three successful new churches! Workshops and seminars are energetic, interactive and engaging with lots of laughter, stories, and discussion. Focus is on three key areas: creating a culture of hospitality, improving pastoral transitions, moving plateaued churches to the next level of growth.