Submitted by: Villa Resident, Barb Nieder
Barb says, “This is so easy to make and it’s delicious!!!”
- 1 package graham crackers
- 2 packages 3.4 oz. instant French Vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 16 oz. container of chocolate frosting
1. In a large bowl, mix together the pudding mix and milk, then fold in Cool Whip. Beat well. (Barb uses a whisk rather than electric mixer)
2. Arrange graham crackers in a single layer on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
3. Pour half the pudding mixture over the graham crackers and spread evenly.
4. Add another layer of graham crackers and pour remaining pudding on top.
5. Add the final layer of graham crackers and spread with chocolate frosting. (Barb recommends softening the frosting for a few seconds in the microwave to help it spread easily)
6. Refrigerate for at least four hours before serving.