It’s that time of year again! Copeland Oaks is excited to announce our 2017 Summer Concert Series lineup.
- May 23 – Canfield Community Concert Band
- May 25 – Michael Sonata Trio (Frank Sinatra Tribute Artist/ Dance Floor Open)
- June 1– James Marron Classic Guitarist (Presented by University Circle Senior Connections)
- June 15 – Valerie Weingart (West Brand Alumnae)
- June 29 – Youngstown Area Community Concert Band
- July 13 – Kool Nights Band (Dance Floor Open)
- July 30 – Summer Cruise-In by the Lake
- August 3 – Salem Quaker City Band
- August 10 – Beyond Repair Barbershop Quartet (Barbershop Quartet & Free Ice Cream Social)
All concerts begin at 7 pm, will take place in the Murphy Auditorium and are free and open to the public. Call (330) 938-6126 for questions. Follow the link to see our summer concert series flyer!