Submitted by: Iris Andrews, Villa Resident
Iris says, “Ciabatta bread is really good to compliment this soup!”
- 1 can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can Campbell’s Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1 can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes with Lime and Cilantro
- 1 can shoepeg corn (drained)
- 1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 4-5 chicken breasts (cooked and shredded OR 2-3 cans chicken breasts)
- 1 cup milk or chicken broth (add more for thinner consistency)
- Combine all liquid ingredients in large pot and heat slowly to avoid scorching.
- Add all other ingredients and heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with sour cream, tortilla strips or cilantro, if desired.
- Serve with your choice of bread.