“My absolute favorite way to use our fresh garden zucchini!”
Submitted by Marketing Director, Chelsea Venables
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice the zucchini into rounds
- Add flour and garlic powder to a large sealable plastic bag then add the sliced zucchini, seal the bag and shake until well coated
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper
- In a separate shallow dish, whish together breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Shake off the excess flour from the zucchini rounds and dip each into the egg and then breadcrumb mix- be sure to cover completely
- Arrange zucchini on prepared baking sheets in a single layer
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until they are golden brown and crispy.